At the beginning of every academic year, we hold events for Super Ambassadors to meet the Children’s Commissioner and to participate in workshops to help them understand their roles. It’s also a great opportunity for teachers to explore how to support the scheme and how to develop a children’s rights approach in school.
We have made changes to the events this year.
Ambassador schools will be sent a workshop in advance, which they can do in their school, before joining our online event on 14th October.
During the online event, Super Ambassadors can:
- Share their ideas from their workshop with Sally Holland and other schools
- Ask Sally Holland questions and tell her what’s important to them
- Find out about our their first Special Mission
A member of our team will be supporting pupils with ALN. If you think your pupils would benefit from having extra support please contact Jordan.James@childcomwales.org.uk.
We will be offering teacher twilight sessions later in the year.
- We currently have one date available, if there is demand we are able to open up other dates.
- Please sign up below. A link to the Microsoft Teams event will then be sent to all registered contacts.
14th October 2020
Get in touch with us if you would like more information.