We want to live in a Wales where:
- services work together to give children and young people the mental health support they need, where and they need it
- public organisations from every sector prioritise children’s rights when designing and delivering services for children and young people
- all children learn about their rights in schools, and children experience their rights in all education settings, including the home
- the government takes clear steps to reduce child poverty and its impact
- children have the same protection from physical punishment as adults
Our Work Plan
We promote and protect children’s rights in Wales.
Every three years we publish a three-year plan, outlining what we’ll be working on to improve children’s lives.
Our current plan was developed from existing evidence about children’s access to their rights and our own consultation with over 10 thousand Welsh children and adults.