We’ve published a joint resource with the Future Generations Commissioner designed to help public bodies review and improve the services they provide for children and young people.
Who is it for?
- Public service boards
- Individual agencies that are members of the PSBs
- Bodies who come under the Well-being of Future Generations Act
- Any organisation wanting to learn more about the benefits of delivering a service that respects childrens rights
What exactly is the resource?
It’s made up of two connected parts:
- A portal with prompts and case studies to guide you in the right direction
- A report with practical tools and examples to help public bodies consider children’s rights across each of the Well-being goals and the Five Ways of Working under the Well-Being of Future Generations Act
If you’d like more information on using the resource, get in touch with us.
Our work with PSBs
We’ve held sessions with PSBs in Wrexham and the Vale of Glamorgan to help them think about how they can embed children’s rights in their work.
We made a video of our session in Wrexham: