We’ve published a joint resource with the Future Generations Commissioner designed to help public bodies review and improve the services they provide for children and young people.
Who is it for?
- Public service boards
- Individual agencies that are members of the PSBs
- Bodies who come under the Well-being of Future Generations Act
- Any organisation wanting to learn more about the benefits of delivering a service that respects childrens rights
What exactly is the resource?
It’s made up of three connected parts:
- A self-assessment toolkit that will allow you to measure to what extent your services give children and young people access to their rights, and how to plan improvements
- A portal with prompts and case studies to guide you in the right direction
- A report with practical tools and examples to help public bodies consider children’s rights across each of the Well-being goals and the Five Ways of Working under the Well-Being of Future Generations Act
If you’d like more information on using the resource, get in touch with us.