- Webinar for professionals whose work impacts children and young people
- Introduction to our free resource on embedding children’s rights in your work
- 2 March – Welsh language webinar 11:30am/English language webinar 12:30pm
Do you work with children and young people?
Join our webinar to learn how our children’s rights resource can help you assess and develop the way your organisation works with children and young people.
The webinar will be led by Professor Sally Holland, Children’s Commissioner for Wales.
Our new resource can help you to:
- give children opportunities to shape and influence your work
- establish a mechanism for listening, and feeding back to the children and young people who use your service
- develop colleagues’ understanding of children’s rights, using our free resources
- assess how individual pieces of work can impact on specific groups of children
- be more accountable to the children and young people who use your service
- embed children’s rights fully in all aspects of your organisation/project/team’s planning and service delivery
We’ll tell you about some of the work in Welsh health boards, schools, councils, and lots of other organisations, and how it could help you.
How the webinar works
All attendees take part in ‘listen only mode’, meaning you won’t need a microphone or a webcam. You will be able to communicate with us by using a questions box. When you type a question we will see it instantly.